Kite mini bin
Kite mini is a waste bin perfect for under desks, hotel rooms or smaller conference rooms.
Kite’s name and appearance comes from the geometric form of a kite. For example, visibel in the straight angles that give a bold and exciting expression. Though, at the same time harmonizes with the room and its shape. The unique form holds angles of 60 °, 90 ° and 120 ° which makes it ideal to place in corners with varying angles. Kite mini recycling bin builds on the same form of Kite, but in a reduced size. This gives a “family feeling” and uniform expression. Perfect for smaller spaces like under desks, hotel rooms or smaller conference rooms. In addition, there is also a wall mount for the Kite mini which means that it can be placed on the wall. Can be hung as a single or in pairs to free floor space.
Lids in vacuum foiled MDF and screen printed symbols for easy sorting of waste.
Sustainability & Material
- Frame in powder-coated steel made in Sweden
- Steel consists of 20% recycled materials
- Steel is 100% recyclable
- The powder coating is a sustainable choice as no solvents are used
- Lid’s MDF meets requirements E1 for formaldehyde
- MDF from a certified forestry
- Base made of 100% recycled plastic, marked for recycling according to ISO 11469.
Design: Studio Doms