A modulated recycling bin designed by Annica Doms. Awarded the Red Dot Design Award and the German Design Award for its innovative form. Designed for modularity in different configurations. Kite can be placed against the wall or as a free-standing accent in the room. The many possibly combinations challenge the imagination and inspire creativity. Lids with eight different designs with varying shapes and screen printed symbols for different types of waste. Kite is available in 11 RAL colors with lids in two standard colors. Kite holds 70 liters, designed for standard bag of 85-125 liters.
Kite is also available in a smaller version and goes by the name Kite mini, perfect for smaller spaces such as under desks and conference rooms.
Sustainability & Material
- Frame in powder-coated steel made in Sweden
- Steel consists of 20% recycled materials
- Steel is 100% recyclable
- The powder coating is a sustainable choice as no solvents are used
- Lid’s MDF meets requirements E1 for formaldehyde
- MDF from a certified forestry
Design: Annica Doms
- Mått & Material